A selection of standard built-in content elements - this is how you breathe life into the wiki! Switch to edit mode to edit the page yourself.
Tables[edit | edit source]
Tables have practical filter and sort options. For filtering and sorting, users can click on the respective header of a column in view mode. This function is not available in edit mode. Example of a filterable table:
Diagrams / Infographics[edit | edit source]
Flow charts, organizational charts, process maps, BPMN diagrams and more. Here is an example of an infographic created with the integrated drawio tool:
Videos[edit | edit source]
Video is of course also possible. Regardless of whether it is stored directly in the wiki or whether it runs on a common video service. Here is a test video uploaded to this wiki:
Page lists[edit | edit source]
With the integrated Smartlist extension, page lists can be easily created.
Inputbox[edit | edit source]
Input boxes are practical tools for directing new pages to specific namespaces (wiki areas). A page that you create here is saved in the IMS namespace:
Code documentation[edit | edit source]
Code can be clearly displayed using the included extension SyntaxHighlight:
1<?php 2echo "Hello world!"; 3?>
RSS-Feed[edit | edit source]
Here is a feed from Bluespice.com. Can be formatted with or without a description.
- The minor release of our enterprise wiki software BlueSpice once more has a lot to offer. With version 4.2 you get new features, further user interface improvements and bug fixes.
The post <...
- Eva Vogel 2022-07-28 11:50:15
- Your children are named Ada and Linus? As an administrator you have very good knowledge of the corresponding server operating systems and have already administered web applications on these platfor...
- Eva Vogel 2022-07-06 07:12:11
- NEWS & KNOW HOW Technische Bereitstellung Your Content Goes Here Hallo Welt! has taken an important step to providing more security and transparency to our community and custome...
- Eva Vogel 2022-06-23 07:13:00
- It's the central event for our international customers and everyone interested in BlueSpice
The post <a rel="nofollow" href="https://bluespice.com/join-us-at-the-virtu...
- Eva Vogel 2022-06-17 06:54:42
Emoticons[edit | edit source]
Because they're still fun. Smileys are on board.
CountThings[edit | edit source]
Category tree[edit | edit source]
The category tree shows the category hierarchy - sometimes with, sometimes without the associated pages. Whatever you want ...
Tag cloud[edit | edit source]
Which category is growing the fastest? With a TagCloud, I can see it at first sight.
Widgets[edit | edit source]
Iframes, google calendar, weather forecast and more. Or develop your own widgets.