The organizational structure of MyCompany Inc. is divided into three levels
- Management: The management consists of several managing directors.
- Department: The heads of the department are department managers.
- Departmental unit: The heads of the departmental units are managers.
The responsibilities and competencies are documented in the role definitions through quality management.
Managing directors have the following basic tasks, competencies and responsibilities:
- Perception of the statutory management tasks in accordance with the GmbH law.
- Judicial and extrajudicial representation of the company.
- Timely registration of bankruptcy.
- Collecting information about all relevant and economic circumstances.
- Submission of monthly wage tax and sales tax advance returns.
- Ensuring and monitoring proper bookkeeping and accounting, as well as the preparation of the annual financial statements.
- Ensuring that the GmbH fulfills its obligations towards the social security institutions. Here especially:
- Withholding of the contributions to health insurance, pension insurance and unemployment insurance and transfer to the social security agencies,
- Registration of employees with the trade association.
In principle, the department managers have the following tasks, competencies and responsibilities:
- Organization of one's own area of responsibility and ensuring the proper performance of tasks, taking into account all legal and other normative concerns as well as contractual framework conditions.
- Determining the organization of the departments in coordination with the department heads.
- Determining cooperation within your own area of responsibility and coordination with other lines as well as cooperation with officers/special functionaries and, if necessary, external parties.
- Responsibility for the proper use of employees' working hours, if necessary arrangement of overtime in compliance with legal and operational requirements.
- Monitoring of the work of the subordinate employees and compliance with specified or agreed deadlines and costs.
- Ensuring the organization and implementation of the specified on-call services of the departments of the department.
- Approval of vacation, time off in lieu for subordinate employees and arranging for the reporting of vacation and illness-related absences.
- Approval and review of business trips and their accounting within the framework of personal responsibility.
- When fulfilling the tasks, the employees are to be managed in such a way that their qualifications and initiative can be optimally used by the company.
The managers of each departmental unit have the following tasks, competencies and responsibilities:
- Organization of the department in coordination with the department manager, in particular
- Deciding on the distribution of tasks within the department,
- Determining the work goals of the subordinate employees,
- Determining cooperation with internal and external bodies.
- Deciding on the assignment of the subordinate employees and defining the work processes.
- Responsibility for the proper use of employees' working hours, arranging overtime if necessary in compliance with legal and operational requirements and confirming the information in the employees' payroll forms.
- Organize and carry out the defined on-call services of the department.
- Monitoring the work of the subordinate employees and compliance with specified or agreed deadlines and costs.
- Setting up a vacation schedule for the department, approving vacation time, compensatory time off for the department and arranging for the reporting of vacation and illness-related absences.
- Approving and checking business trips and their accounting within the framework of personal responsibility.
- Documenting the tasks of the subordinates in job descriptions and regularly checking them for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare proposals to the responsible department head regarding
- personnel planning (personnel requirements, training and further education measures),
- the transfer or dismissal of employees,
- Changing job evaluations and reassignments of subordinates, and awarding bonuses and allowances.
- Participation in the recruitment of new employees, assessment of the professional and personal suitability of applicants, hiring suggestions to the division manager.