A selection of standard built-in content elements - this is how you breathe life into the wiki! Switch to edit mode to edit the page yourself.
Tables[edit | edit source]
Tables have practical filter and sort options. For filtering and sorting, users can click on the respective header of a column in view mode. This function is not available in edit mode. Example of a filterable table:
Diagrams / Infographics[edit | edit source]
Flow charts, organizational charts, process maps, BPMN diagrams and more. Here is an example of an infographic created with the integrated drawio tool:
Videos[edit | edit source]
Video is of course also possible. Regardless of whether it is stored directly in the wiki or whether it runs on a common video service. Here is a test video uploaded to this wiki:
Page lists[edit | edit source]
With the integrated Smartlist extension, page lists can be easily created.
Inputbox[edit | edit source]
Input boxes are practical tools for directing new pages to specific namespaces (wiki areas). A page that you create here is saved in the IMS namespace:
Code documentation[edit | edit source]
Code can be clearly displayed using the included extension SyntaxHighlight:
1<?php 2echo "Hello world!"; 3?>
RSS-Feed[edit | edit source]
Here is a feed from Bluespice.com. Can be formatted with or without a description.
- In the fourth part, we bring structure to the company and assign departments and document types to the appropriate categories and namespaces. This approach is flexible and adaptable.
- BlueSpice 2022-12-09 09:47:00
- Part three of our series explains how to bring structure to your data. To do this, content must be aligned with the technical realities.
Der Beitrag <a rel="nofollow" href="ht...
- BlueSpice 2022-12-02 08:21:27
- The second part of our series on knowledge bases explains what constitutes a knowledge base and describes why wikis play a major role in this.
Der Beitrag <a rel="nofollow" href=&q...
- BlueSpice 2022-11-25 10:41:07
- The start of our article series: How should a company structure its valuable internal and external information? Where should it store it? Who checks that the information is up-to-date? Who takes ca...
- BlueSpice 2022-11-22 09:36:24
Emoticons[edit | edit source]
Because they're still fun. Smileys are on board.
CountThings[edit | edit source]
Category tree[edit | edit source]
The category tree shows the category hierarchy - sometimes with, sometimes without the associated pages. Whatever you want ...
Tag cloud[edit | edit source]
Which category is growing the fastest? With a TagCloud, I can see it at first sight.
Widgets[edit | edit source]
Iframes, google calendar, weather forecast and more. Or develop your own widgets.