An Integrated Management System (IMS) brings together various sets of rules that serve corporate governance. For example:
- Quality management (ISO 9001)
- Rik management (ISO 31000)
- Environmental protection and occupational safety management (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
Management systems in a wiki
Wikis have established themselves as appropriate systems for the organization of management systems:
- Central storage: The rules and regulations are available centrally and online for all employees.
- Search function: Content can be quickly found via the search function and is perfectly pre-sorted via namespaces and categories.
- Version-based editing: Content can be edited and easily maintained in no time at all using a visual editor and forms.
- Document control: Templates, workflow and release functions ("control of documents") support the editorial processes.