BlueSpice pro lets you set up new users, namespaces, user groups, and permission rights through graphical interfaces. As an administrator, you can also rename and merge accounts, copy pages, or replace parts of text in all articles. Even design adjustments are easy to handle. Everything to administrate your wiki instance.
BlueSpice 3 enables efficient administration with a clear and comfortable user interface. With your personal admin dashboard you always have an overview of all statistics about the use of your wiki. Instead of "Preferences" admins can now set up the wiki via the configuration manager where you can filter functions by function category (e.g. Skinning, Quality Assurance...), extension name or edition.
The new role-based permission rights management allows administrators to define who has access to special information or restricted areas of the wiki or who is allowed to start workflows and team activities. With BlueSpice farm you can also easily run multiple wikis at the same time without additional effort.
- Notable changes. What´s new on BlueSpice 3.
- Permission manager. New role-based permission management.
- BlueSpiceConfigManager. Easy configuration of the wiki instance.
- AdminDashboard. Create your own daily statistics.
- Extended statistics. Everything about the wiki.